1905 – 1950
Foundation and growth of the Ernst W. Velleuer company in Velbert, Germany, for the production and sale of technical springs of wire and steel strip for the production of locks and hinges by local industries.
Expansion of the factory buildings and start of automation to expand our production range.
Development of an in-house toolmaking shop.
Development and production of special machines for the streamlined production of complex formed parts and spiral springs.
Modernised production of tension springs.
Expansion of the production area to 2500 m².
Implementation of high-speed punching machines, and expansion of automation with punching and forming machines.
Expansion of our warehouse and shipping departments, construction of a new office building and a production shop to cover 4400 m² altogether
Intensive automation in leg spring production and implementation of programmable controllers.
Establishment of a QM system.
Start of CAD design. Expansion to 5000 m².
Certification of our QM system according to DIN 9000 and expansion of our project management.
Strong growth in all areas.
Product range with increased performance for the production of punched and punched and formed parts.
Expansion to 6700 m² with new toolmaking shop and modern, central warehouse.
Investments in high-performance punching technology, systematic development of our modern CNC bending technology for the production of leg springs and tension springs.
Process-integrated services increased our customer value and improved logistic performance to serve the customers.
Expansion of manufacturing to 7,900m²